viernes, febrero 09, 2007

Hard Going

Life is not an easy place
I wish I could
Tell you all I know
Maybe memories in front me eyes
Some places are cold
Some others I can’t stand

Wishing and Dreaming
I am like that
I can’t look
The real picture in front of my eyes

Kill me if you can’t stand
Help me if you are ready to fly
We need you
When we fall
It is never easy I know
But at least I enjoy
Talking to you

Are you ready?
It isn’t that hard
But it’ll make you fall
Dying in your dreams
Looks easy than falling from ten feet

Train your soul
Train your mind
And you’ll be able
To look things like they are

Kill me if you can’t stand
Release my soul to the sky
It’s easy smile…
But it’s harder to hide.

No hay comentarios.:

ROMA (2018)

Roma es una película sobre la caída de un imperio y la terrible destrucción que la búsqueda del a...